Deluxe Printing Group offers both a fully-automated bindery services and a hand finishing service for those jobs requiring special handling. From high volume to short runs we have the people and processes in place to fulfill your needs and meet the highest standards of performance.
Here are the finishing options available to you:
- Saddlestitching: staples are used along the edge of your book to bind together pages.
- Die Cutting: Custom or standard die cut shapes can be used to enhance your printed materials.
- Drilling: Add holes in your paper for a range of uses (example: use in a three-ring binder)
- Embossing: Stamp a custom image, logo or text in relief (raised above the paper surface) on your printed materials.
- Foil Stamping: Add flare and turn heads by using our foil stamping capabilities on your project.
- Folding: We’ll save you time and energy and fold your project quickly and efficiently.
- Laminating: Film lamination can protect your materials from wear and tear.
- Hand Assembly: We can assemble your promotional materials, saving you time and energy.
- Perforation: Creates a removable, tear-off portion of your printed material.
- Scoring: For easy paper folding, scoring creates a clean crease.
- Shrink Wrapping: Wrapping your print products can make for easy distribution and protection.